♥ About Washington Round Return Address Stamp ♥
Give love to your home state of Washington with this state return address stamp! Available in a self-inking stamp or as a wooden stamp with or without ink pad, we offer 2 design variations for all 50 states. That's not all - check out our standard return address stamps or find your furry friend in our pet return address stamps.
How do I order a state return address stamp?
- Select your stamp type & shape and desired ink color, enter in your information, add to cart & check out.
- Then, 24-48 hours after your order is placed, you’ll receive a digital design proof via email to approve or request edits prior to your stamp being made.
- That’s it! Once you approve, your order will be made and shipped out within just a few days.
Self-inking stamps are Trodat models which last, literally, for thousands and thousands of impressions. The separate ink pads for wood handle stamps also last for thousands of impressions before ever needing to be re-inked or replaced.
Size & Specifications
- Rectangular Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 2.5” x 1” impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 2.3” x 0.8”.
- Round Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 1.97” diameter impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 1.68”.
- XL Self-Inking Stamps: Round XL stamps have a 2” diameter impression area. Rectangular XL stamps are 3” x 1.5”.
- Ink colors for standard size stamps: Black, Blue, Red, Green, or Purple
- XL stamps available with black ink only
Every stamp we make ships for free via USPS First Class and has a lifetime quality guarantee.
We’re two high school sweethearts who wanted to try something different after the pandemic affected our careers.
So we took out a loan, bought a laser engraver and U-Hauled it back to our small New England town.
Super cute stamp. When I received the proof, I asked for an adjustment and the end result was perfect.
This shop was very clear and easy to communicate with. I appreciate that proofs are included and they shipped my stamp out very quickly. The quality of the stamp is very good; however after using the stamp a few times I have a two comments.
One is my fault for not thinking about when I placed my order, but I chose the round wooden stamp for a design that has a has a lot of straight edges so it's really difficult to line the stamp up with the edges of my envelope and stamp it straight. I should have picked a rectangle mount. The second comment is that the foam that the stamp is mounted to is sticky and if you press too hard on the paper or try to clean the ink off afterward, it gets stuck to this border part of the stamp. I think I can cover this sticky border area before using next, but it is a minor inconvenience.