♥ About Self-Inking Custom Logo Stamp ♥
Grab a custom logo stamp for your business cards, order inserts or product packaging! These custom stamps are available in wood or self-inking formats in a standard and XL sizing. For an even more handcrafted touch, check out our Wood Engraved Logo Stamps.
How do I order a custom logo stamp?
Simply select your stamp type & shape, ink color, upload a logo, add to cart, and check out.
Then, 24-48 hours after your order is placed, you’ll receive a digital design proof via email to approve or request edits.
That’s it! Once you approve, your order will be made and shipped out within just a few days.
Self-inking stamps are Trodat models which last, literally, for thousands and thousands of impressions. The separate ink pads for wood handle stamps also last for thousands of impressions before ever needing to be re-inked or replaced.
Size & Specifications
- Rectangular Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 2.5” x 1” impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 2.3” x 0.8”.
- Round Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 1.97” diameter impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 1.68”.
- XL Self-Inking Stamps: Round XL stamps have a 2” diameter impression area. Rectangular XL stamps are 3” x 1.5”.
- Ink colors for standard size stamps: Black, Blue, Red, Green, or Purple
- XL stamps available with black ink only
We’re two high school sweethearts who wanted to try something different after the pandemic affected our careers.
So we took out a loan, bought a laser engraver and U-Hauled it back to our small New England town.
I was so excited for this stamp, but it wasn’t up to the expectation. The picture on the top had grease stains and when used, the lines aren’t even on both sides. You need to be extra careful to apply, not like a regular stamp.
5 stars review from Pang
5 stars review from Dan