♥ About Rectangular Custom Logo Stamp ♥
With custom logo stamps, the possibilities are just about endless. Add that extra touch of branding to your packaging, business cards, order inserts - the choice is yours! These custom stamps are available in wood or self-inking formats in a standard and XL sizing. For an even more handcrafted touch, check out our Wood Engraved Logo Stamps.
How do I order a custom logo stamp?
Simply select your stamp type & shape, ink color, upload a logo, add to cart, and check out.
Then, 24-48 hours after your order is placed, you’ll receive a digital design proof via email to approve or request edits.
That’s it! Once you approve, your order will be made and shipped out within just a few days.
Self-inking stamps are Trodat models which last, literally, for thousands and thousands of impressions. The separate ink pads for wood handle stamps also last for thousands of impressions before ever needing to be re-inked or replaced.
Size & Specifications
- Rectangular Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 2.5” x 1” impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 2.3” x 0.8”.
- Round Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 1.97” diameter impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 1.68”.
- XL Self-Inking Stamps: Round XL stamps have a 2” diameter impression area. Rectangular XL stamps are 3” x 1.5”.
- Ink colors for standard size stamps: Black, Blue, Red, Green, or Purple
- XL stamps available with black ink only
We’re two high school sweethearts who wanted to try something different after the pandemic affected our careers.
So we took out a loan, bought a laser engraver and U-Hauled it back to our small New England town.
The stamp I got was exactly what I was looking for. It gave our bags and tags a custom to look and really elevated our simple business.
5 stars review from Belle
Such a beautiful stamp for my small business! Than you!
I was pleased with the promptness with which my order was made and processed. I designed my own graphic in Canva, and I will say that the proof I received looked clearer than the actual stamp itself, which includes some small floral vines. This is mostly my fault, but I wish the seller had sent a word of warning that the detail might look a bit muddy in use. Nevertheless, it is a high-quality stamp that I will use often.