♥ About The Hexagon Wedding Stamp ♥
This Hexagon wedding stamp is one of our most popular designs for wedding invitations and save the dates! Featuring a dual-hexagon border with leafy accents, you and your partner's initials and wedding date are placed neatly in the center for a simple but trendy look.
There are 15 gorgeous wedding stamp designs to choose from in wood stamp and self inking stamp formats, but the possibilities are endless! Want to submit your own design, or looking for something you don’t see? Check out custom stamps or send us a request.
How do I order a wedding stamp?
- Select your stamp type & shape and desired ink color, enter in your information, add to cart & check out.
- Then, 24-48 hours after your order is placed, you’ll receive a digital design proof via email to approve or request edits prior to your stamp being made.
- That’s it! Once you approve, your order will be made and shipped out within just a few days.
Self-inking stamps are Trodat models which last, literally, for thousands and thousands of impressions. The separate ink pads for wood handle stamps also last for thousands of impressions before ever needing to be re-inked or replaced.
Size & Specifications
- Rectangular Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 2.5” x 1” impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 2.3” x 0.8”.
- Round Stamps: Wood hand stamps are a 1.97” diameter impression area. Self-inking stamps are slightly smaller at 1.68”.
- XL Self-Inking Stamps: Round XL stamps have a 2” diameter impression area. Rectangular XL stamps are 3” x 1.5”.
- Ink colors for standard size stamps: Black, Blue, Red, Green, or Purple
- XL stamps available with black ink only
Every stamp we make ships for free via USPS First Class and has a lifetime quality guarantee.
We’re two high school sweethearts who wanted to try something different after the pandemic affected our careers.
So we took out a loan, bought a laser engraver and U-Hauled it back to our small New England town.
5 stars review from Tiffany
Minimalistic and looks just like its advertisement. I love the fact they use the stamp on a pice of paper to show you how it looks like before you actually use it. I live our stamp for our invitations
I will preface by saying, I do love StampedwithLovexoxo's product! We use them for all of our wedding clients who book our coffee truck. We always purchase the wooden stamps for our clients to have for a keepsake, and they work beautifully on our coffee sleeves without any issue.
We decided to purchase 2 self-inking stamps for our own personal use for our coffee sleeves. Note that this self stamping works well on paper, but does NOT work well straight to sleeve.
I still give this company 5 stars, but for my fellow baristas, unless you plan on buying a separate set of stickers to then put on your sleeve, I would be mindful about the self inking stamp for sleeves and would highly recommend sticking with the wooden stamps for this.
5 stars review from Adrienne